Optimal indoor air quality without odour is essential for hospitality facilities as a high density of clients create air quality issues and these issues can cost businesses excessive amounts of lost revenue due to loss of use, cost of cleaning and upset to their patrons.
These Hospitality providers will benefit by the use of Odorox® technology;
- Cruise ships
- Fitness centers
- Conference and Event Halls
The Hospitality Industry Creates Unique Indoor Air Quality Challenges
Compared to office buildings and retail, the hospitality industry has unique challenges that can cause serious revenue loss and discomfort for guests and staff. These include:
- High density population in most hospitality facilities there are a large number of people in a relatively small area. There are issues with odours, transmission of colds, flu and other diseases.
- Sickness & odour – Unfortunately, the hospitality industry finds themselves in the position when guests are ill or rooms that have been smoked in causing these spaces to become un-rentable until cleaned, losing untold revenue. This is especially true for bars, conference rooms, casinos, and hotel guest rooms.
- Moisture – Pools, spas, saunas, showers, high people density lead to moisture problems and undetected mould. Especially in humid locations Odorox® units will reduce humidity, keep mould from forming, and get into the crevasse you can’t reach. (including duct work and ventilation systems) Pollutant generating activities - Cooking, smoking, off-gassing of materials, and cleaning/sanatizing chemicals provide for a greater pollutant generation rate
Due to the effectiveness of the hydroxyl molecule, the hospitality industry are achieving unprecedented competitive advantages.
- Odorox® hydroxyl generators provide a superior solution to combat poor indoor air quality.
- Odorox® technology effectively neutralizes mould, bacteria & viruses, and eliminates volatile organic compounds (VOC's). (such as chemical fumes, gasses, vapors and unpleasant odours.)
- Odorox® technology uses no chemicals and leaves no residue; it is ideal for the environment of the chemically sensitive or medically compromised person.
- Odorox® technology is extremely energy efficient – most instruments operate using less than 3 amps. Notably the production of hydroxyls naturally lowers the humidity in your environment, creating a crisp fresh atmosphere and generally lowers energy cost associated with air conditioning.
- Odorox® promotes restful sleep.
There are several ways to incorporate the Odorox® Technology into hospitality industry. It can be engineered into specific areas through the existing central air systems or spec’d into a new plan creating the ultimate clean air for your staff & clients.
Individual units like the Boss, SlimLine, Decon, or MDU can be moved into rooms or areas that need spot treating. These tools instruments will prove to be cost effective as you quickly eliminate problems as soon as they arise.
Please contact your sales agent for more information on how to make this amazing technology work for you and your business.