Odorox® hydroxyl generators provide a permanent solution to combat poor indoor air quality due to bacteria, viruses, mould, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and offensive odours. Unlike using ozone, foggers and harsh chemicals, the Odorox® system is completely safe for plants, rubber, plastic, vinyl, electronics and other sensitive materials.
The EPA states the three main reasons for poor indoor air quality in office buildings are the presence of indoor air pollution sources, poorly designed, maintained, or operated ventilation systems, and uses of the building that were unanticipated or poorly planned for when the building was designed or renovated. Leaving these issues unaddressed can cause health problems for customers and employees, and ultimately lead to Sick Building Syndrome.
Odorox® hydroxyl generators will alleviate the symptoms associated with poor indoor air quality such as:
High levels of employee sickness & absenteeism
Low job satisfaction
High employee turnover
The use of Odorox® technology in the following businesses would alleviate issues and create superior working conditions for staff and customers:
- Nail salons - Hair salons - Medical spas
- Fitness centers - Yoga / Pilates studios– Massage studios - Spas
- Builders - Developers
- Realtors - Apartment managers - Property managers
- Assisted living facilities - Hospitals - Doctor offices
- Day care centers - Schools - Universities
- Kennels - Pet stores - Animal shelters - Veterinary offices
- Funeral homes - Morgues • Painters - Carpet installers - Cabinet makers
- Print shops
- Pool / chemical supply stores
- Trash / dumpster rooms
- Car, boat and RV dealerships and detailers
- Offices suffering from Sick Building Syndrome
There are several ways to incorporate the Odorox® Technology into commercial businesses. It can be engineered into specific areas through the existing central air systems or spec’d into a new plan creating the ultimate clean air for your staff & clients.
Individual units like the Boss, SlimLine, Decon, or MDU can be moved into rooms or areas that need spot treating. These tools instruments will prove to be cost effective as you quickly eliminate problems as soon as they arise.
Please contact your sales agent for more information on how to make this amazing technology work for you and your business.